American Made Stoneware 2.25-Quart Bean Pot, Lakeside Blue
American Made Stoneware 2.25-Quart Bean Pot, Lakeside Blue by Modern Artisans at The Littlest Bakehouse. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A kitchen favorite for centuries, the traditional bean pot remains a relevant cooking vessel in today's modern kitchens. Hand-thrown on a pottery
How else can I use a Bean Pot? Although designed with baked beans and legumes in mind, the versatile bean pot may also be used to create other flavorful dishes including chili, fruit crumble, potato salad, soups, and stews. In addition, try baking a pot roast, chicken strips with a marinade, or a spinach artichoke dip served warm!
Note: Ceramic stoneware is safe for the oven, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher, but should not be used with a direct flame or on a stove-top. As with all pottery, the bowl should not be placed in a refrigerator when the surface is hot or in a stove/microwave when chilled. Always begin from near room temperature.
Features & Highlights
- A kitchen favorite for centuries, the bean pot remains a relevant cooking vessel in today's modern kitchens - use for baked beans, chili, fruit crumble, stew, potato salad, and more!
- Hand-thrown on a pottery wheel with an earthy blue/green/brown 'lakeside' color glaze
- Traditional, functional Bean Pot allows you to soak, bake, and serve, moving directly from oven to table
- Durable stoneware clay insulates food, keeping it warm when served and allows the bean pot to be used safely in the oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher
- Handcrafted in the USA with lead-free glazes ; 2.25 quart capacity
|Item Weight:||3.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 6 x 6 inches|