Emile Henry 969652 France Ovenware Ultime Rectangular Baking Dish, 14.2 x 9.1, Oak
Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the Emile Henry 969652 France Ovenware Ultime Rectangular Baking Dish, 14.2 x 9.1, Oak by Emile Henry at The Littlest Bakehouse. MPN: EH969652. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Practical in the kitchen, elegant on the table ''ultime'' dishes are the perfect blend between ceramic oven dishes and serving dishes. Deep and
Features & Highlights
- Made in France since 1850. Made of all natural materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry hr ceramic (high resistance)
- Superior heat retention. Burgundy clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the Table Longer.
- Resistant against temperature change. For use in the oven up to 520 degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to Table.
- Durable and scratch resistant. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch or craze. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 year Guarantee. 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
- Casseroles and lasagnas brown to perfection in this baker which also roasts small cuts of meat.
|Item Weight:||3.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.1 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.81 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.16 x 4.96 x 4.96 inches|