Emile Henry Made In France 10"x10" Square Baking Dish, Burgundy Red
Emile Henry Made In France 10''x10'' Square Baking Dish, Burgundy Red by Emile Henry at The Littlest Bakehouse. MPN: 342040. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our baking dish is made from HR ceramic (High Resistance), excellent heat diffuser which ensures that your gratins and lasagnas are cooked gently and
Features & Highlights
- MADE IN FRANCE SINCE 1850. Made of all Natural Materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry's HR ceramic (high resistance
- SUPERIOR HEAT RETENTION. Burgundy Clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the table longer.
- RESISTANT AGAINST TEMPERATURE CHANGE. For use in the oven up to 520 Degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: Can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to table.
- DURABLE AND SCRATCH RESISANT. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch and does not craze. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
|Item Weight:||2.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||9 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.82 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.4 x 7.09 x 7.09 inches|