Emile Henry Made In France Flame Baguette Baker, 15.4 x 9.4", Charcoal
Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the Emile Henry Made In France Flame Baguette Baker, 15.4 x 9.4'', Charcoal by Emile Henry at The Littlest Bakehouse. MPN: 795506. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Since 1850, Emile Henry has produced in France a large range of high quality ceramic cooking utensils. With a 10 year guarantee, our products are
Features & Highlights
- MADE IN FRANCE. Made of all natural materials and manufactured using Emile Henry's proprietary Flame technology.
- GREAT SHAPE. Easy to use, the holes in the base and lid help the dough to rise and create a dry, crispy crust
- WILL NOT STICK. Thanks to the ribs, the dough will not stick, and the lid creates the right level of humidity for baking delicious baguettes
- GREAT CRUST. The holes in the lid help creating a thin, crispy crust so special to French baguettes. Recipe book included.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
|Item Weight:||7.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.4 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.5 x 9.2 x 9.2 inches|