French Rolling Pin - Tapered Wooden Rolling Pin for Baking Pizza, Pastry Dough or Pasta - Hard Wood Roller Baking Pin Made in USA, By Earlywood - Jatoba
Free Shipping Included! French Rolling Pin - Tapered Wooden Rolling Pin for Baking Pizza, Pastry Dough or Pasta - Hard Wood Roller Baking Pin Made in USA, By Earlywood - Jatoba by Earlywood at The Littlest Bakehouse. MPN: FRP-20-J. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Accessorize your kitchen with a taste of France with this heirloom-quality yet affordable tapered rolling pin. Made from the hardwood Jatoba, or with
Accessorize your kitchen with a taste of France with this heirloom-quality yet affordable tapered rolling pin.
Made from the hardwood Jatoba, or with our Jatoba, Ebony, Maple stripe, our solid wood french rolling pins bring a touch of a French patisserie to your kitchen. We pair a painstakingly designed and tested shape with the best hardwoods to offer an exceptional baking or rolling experience that works across many cooking tasks. These hand crafted wooden pins cover every job.
Perfect for rolling fondant, pie crusts, pizza dough, lefse, bread dough and cookies. My mom wanted us to call it the Lefse Rolling Pin... but it does so much more!
The subtle taper and minimal barrel thickness makes these pins agile, lightweight, convenient and easy to handle. Don't stop with rolling dough. Use them to crush nuts and smash bulk spices. They also tenderize meat and are great for shaping cakes and pie fillings.
Each Earlywood utensil is hand crafted in Montana. We use responsibly sourced woods, all chosen for their unique properties for cooking and baking. Proper care ensures our high-quality dough rollers will last you generations.
Earlywood strives for sustainability, efficiency, beauty, and to make the best wooden cooking and baking utensils available.
Our vision at Earlywood is simple: we innovate on timeless designs, providing a fresh take on an essential component of kitchen history. We provide quality products while remaining environmentally responsible by donating $1 to the Atlantic rainforest in Brazil for every order we ship.
Features & Highlights
- THIS 20 INCH WOODEN FRENCH ROLLING PIN IS strong, balanced, and you'll feel the difference between our pins and those made from softer, lighter woods the first time you hold it in your hand. Each piece is truly one-of-a-kind.
- VERSATILE. The simple and minimalist, yet highly tested design of our tapered rolling pins make them a pleasure to use and a beautiful statement piece for your kitchen.
- OUR TAPERED SHAPE is the result of a colaboration with Chris Kimball, the guy with the bow-tie from Chris Kimball's Milk Street. The result is comfortable, agile, and functional.
- BEAUTIFUL CLASSIC FRENCH DESIGN. Our rolling pin will add a unique and elegant aesthetic to your kitchen. Store your pin in plain sight!
- HANDCRAFTED IN AMERICA WITH LIFETIME WARRANTY. All our wooden utensils are hand crafted here in Montana, USA and are covered by a lifetime warranty. That's how strongly we stand by their quality. Washing by hand is the recommended product care for longevity.
|Item Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.38 x 1.38 x 1.38 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.1 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|