Jacob Bromwell All-American 5-Cup, 4-Wire Crank Sifter (Stainless)
Jacob Bromwell All-American 5-Cup, 4-Wire Crank Sifter (Stainless) by Jacob Bromwell at The Littlest Bakehouse. MPN: K3002S. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Cooks from all over the world have been lookin' to Jacob Bromwell for quality sifters since 1819! With children gather'n around the kitchen table
Features & Highlights
- Handcrafted with Pride in the U.S.A.
- Back in 1819, Jacob Bromwell patented the world's first flour sifter. Still today, this legendary sifter is made the same exac' way as the days of yore.
- Choose from original tin or stainless steel for left- and right-handed cooks. Just as when invented by Mr. Bromwell, each comes with crank, squeeze, and shaker styles in three and five-cup sizes... your choice!
- Made with a little help from some of the original equipment (works just as good as the day it was built!)
- Made with authentic materials, just like it was nearly 200 years ago. America's frontiersmen wouldn't have it any other way, and neither should you!
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.7 x 6.6 x 6.6 inches|