Non-Silicone bakeware Paper Baking Loaf Pan Easy Release Non Toxic Perfect For Baking Loaf Cake,Seed Bread, Pound,Carrot,and Honey Cakes Banana Bread,Etc Size L 6-1/2 x w 2-9/16 x 1-31/32 h (200)
Free Shipping Included! Non-Silicone bakeware Paper Baking Loaf Pan Easy Release Non Toxic Perfect For Baking Loaf Cake,Seed Bread, Pound,Carrot,and Honey Cakes Banana Bread,Etc Size L 6-1/2 x w 2-9/16 x 1-31/32 h (200) by Ecobake at The Littlest Bakehouse. MPN: B21035. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ecobake Paper Baking Loaf Pan Ecobake's Ecobake's Paper Baking Loaf Pans are perfect for baking loaf cake, seed bread, pond cake, carrot cake,
Ecobake's Ecobake's Paper Baking Loaf Pans are perfect for baking loaf cake, seed bread, pond cake, carrot cake, chocolate cake, banana bread, honey cakes etc. Manufactured on high-precision automated production lines, which provide a minimum size tolerance, making the pans suitable for use on automated destackers.
The vertical band is made from non-stick, greaseproof, corrugated paper, approved for direct food contact.The base is made from non-stick, corrugated, micro-perforated paper, approved for direct food contact.The printing inks used can withstand high temperatures and spraying with preservatives.Moulds for panettone are self-supporting and do not require metal tins for baking
Panettone paper baking molds vs ALUMINIUM pans:
ò paper is biodegradable
ò Ecobake's muffin baking cups or mini muffin cups can be used in microwave ovens
ò Products cooked in paper containers require lower cooking temperatures and shorter cooking times than aluminium.
ò paper has been proven to be safe for human health
ò Ecobakes paper baking pans allow faster cooking, thus saving energy
ò Ecobake's baking paper material increases food shelf-life
All Ecobake products are manufactured using recyclable and biodegradable paper.
They thus safeguard the environment and comply with international regulations concerning direct food contact packaging.Ecobake uses carefully selected, highest quality raw materials in the manufacture of its products. Ecopack is UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certified for Quality Management Systems and complies with European standards. It is also certified BRC (Issue 5) for Packaging and Packaging Materials.
Features & Highlights
- WITHSTAND HIGH TEMPERATURES UP TO 390 f :This is among the top benefits of baking paper. You can cook or bake your food at any temperate without worrying about the paper getting burnt.
- CAN BE USED IN MICROWAVES & OVENS:Baking paper can be used in the oven at fairly high temperatures without the risk of starting a fire. Even better, baking paper can be used in microwave ovens, unlike tin foil
- ALLOWS FASTER COOKING , THUS SAVING ENERGY:Products cooked in paper containers require lower cooking temperatures and shorter cooking times than aluminium. Furthermore, they require less handling than baking trays and allow products to be frozen/quick frozen if necessary
- INCREASES FOOD SHELF LIFE: baking paper plays a crucial role in extending the shelf-life of food products such as cakes and toasts. With the effective use of baking paper, this can be avoided. Baking paper is one of the commonly used materials. This is because it is environmental friendly; it is biodegradable, easy to recycle among-st other benefits that make sure the paper increases food shelf-life. Perfect for baking muffins and cupcakes
- NON STICK GREASEPROOF PAPER: Ecobake's paper baking loaf pans are often used as a non-stick and disposable baking pan . Ecobakes loaf pans come in a variety of forms and sizes. Baking paper is used to prevent baked products from sticking to the pans .This use is beneficial because it eliminates the need to grease baking pans.
|Color:||Brown with Gold Print|
|Package Weight:||5.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.98 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|