Tulip Cupcake Liner Brown Paper Baking Cups easy Release Muffin cup / No need To Spray Cup Perfect for Baking Muffins and Cupcakes,Mini Size: Tip H 2 -23 / 64" x 1 -19 / 64",(2500 pcs)
Free Shipping Included! Tulip Cupcake Liner Brown Paper Baking Cups easy Release Muffin cup / No need To Spray Cup Perfect for Baking Muffins and Cupcakes,Mini Size: Tip H 2 -23 / 64'' x 1 -19 / 64'',(2500 pcs) by Ecobake at The Littlest Bakehouse. MPN: B21022. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. EcoBake Mini Tulip Cupcake Liner Paper Baking CupsEcoBake's mini tulip paper baking cups are perfect for baking a variety of treats, from cupcakes
EcoBake's mini tulip paper baking cups are perfect for baking a variety of treats, from cupcakes and muffins to mini souffles and more! Great for home bakers, these baking cup molds are manufactured on high-precision automated production lines, which provide a minimum size tolerance, making the molds suitable for use on automated destackers, perfect for restaurants and bakeries with higher production levels.
The Only Tool for the Job
EcoBake's baking cups are self-supporting and do not require metal tins for baking. Forget partially filled muffin or popover tins, you can use every last drop of batter. Their fluted petal design creates a level of presentation before icing is applied.
Food Safety Specs: The vertical band is made from non-stick, grease proof, corrugated paper, approved for direct food contact. The base is made from non-stick, corrugated, micro-perforated paper, approved for direct food contact. The printing inks used can withstand high temperatures and spraying with preservatives.
EcoBake Paper Baking Molds vs ALUMINIUM Pans:
- Paper is biodegradable
- EcoBake's baking cups can be used in microwave ovens
- Permits metal detectors to be used at the end of the production line
- EcoBakes paper baking pans allow faster cooking, thus saving energy
- EcoBake's baking paper material increases food shelf-life
All EcoBake products are manufactured using recyclable and biodegradable paper
They safeguard the environment and comply with international regulations concerning direct food contact packaging.
EcoBake uses carefully selected, highest quality raw materials in the manufacture of its products. Ecopack is UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certified for Quality Management Systems and complies with European standards. It is also certified BRC (Issue 5) for Packaging and Packaging Material
Features & Highlights
- WITHSTAND HIGH TEMPERATURES UP TO 390 F: Bake your food at a high temperatures without worrying about the paper getting burnt
- CAN BE USED IN MICROWAVES & OVENS: Can be used in the oven at fairly high temperatures and in microwave ovens, unlike tin foil / aluminum pans
- FASTER COOKING = ENERGY SAVING: Muffins, cupcakes and mini souffles baked in EcoBake Tulip paper cups cook faster and require less handling than aluminum baking trays, allowing products to be frozen/quick frozen if necessary
- INCREASES FOOD SHELF LIFE: EcoBake's disposable souffle cups or mini muffin cups baking paper plays a crucial role in extending the shelf-life of other food products such as corn muffins pound cake Etc. Baking paper is one of the commonly used materials this is because it is environmental friendly; it is biodegradable, easy to recycle among-st other benefits that make sure the paper increases food shelf-life.It is perfect for baking muffins cupcakes Souffle Corn Muffin Quiche Etc
- NON STICK GREASEPROOF PAPER: The paper is often used as a non-stick and disposable surface in most baking activities as well as other food preparation activities such as steaming. The baking paper comes in the form of flat or corrugated paper sheets. Here are a few common uses of baking paper Baking paper is used to line baking pans and cookie sheets to prevent baked products from sticking to the pans and cookie sheets. This use is beneficial because it eliminates the need to grease baking pans
|Item Size:||1.38 x 4.33 x 4.33 inches|
|Package Weight:||7 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.01 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|